Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New and old- RomeReborn, old posts to revisit

I posted a link on my Interactive Multimedia Technology blog to information about Rome Reborn, an interactive 3-D simulation of ancient rome as it exist in 320 A.D. For those of you who work with "at-risk" learners and those with special needs who are visual learners, you'll find that Rome Reborn might be a great way to engage students in learning about world history.

(Rome Reborn would be great on a large interactive touch screen display or table.)

On a different note, I revisited one of my first TechPsych blog posts, Mega List of Resources and References: Technology, Education, Psychology, Prevention and Intervention, and thought I'd update it soon, since I've gathered more great references and resources over the past year. Stay posted!

No comments: